Catering To Go – Hours and Policies
Clarion availability for pick-up between 6 a.m.- 7 p.m.
“Catering to Go” will be unavailable on the following days:
Week of July 4th
New Years Day
TERMS & POLICIES
1. All orders must be made at least one week in advance.
2. All orders have a $250.00 minimum before tax.
3. All orders totaling 500.00 or less require a $100 non-refundable deposit and will not be refunded upon cancellation. Orders totaling over 500.00 require a $200.00 non-refundable deposit and will not be refunded upon cancellation 10 days before the event, as many items will have been ordered.
4. For orders serving 300 or greater, please call as soon as possible.
5. Counts for orders will be made when ordering. If you have to add to your count, we will need to know at least 24 hours in advance. We do not lower the count one week before the event as items will have been ordered, especially on larger orders.
Picking up Orders
1. We send food out in disposable aluminum roasting pans, soup and gravyʼs in soup containers and salads in tins or disposable salad bowls with lids.
2. Serving Utensils- available for 1.50- 2.50 per piece. Must be ordered along with the food to ensure availability.
3. Please do not be late in picking up your order once the time has been confirmed. Please call ahead if you are late in arriving.
4. All balances are paid in full the day of the pick-up. Invoices will be emailed to confirm details. Credit cards can be called in or a check may be brought in by the person picking up the order. All deposits will be subtracted on the final invoice.
5. Please bring a vehicle large enough to hold your order. Flat surfaces are needed. Please bring something to protect the carpet in your car. We wrap the food as best that we can to prevent any leakage, but we are not responsible once the food leaves in your car.
6. We suggest picking up the food as close to the serving time as possible. Hot foods are hot upon pick-up. When the hot boxes are available, we can send the hot foods packed in them. They must returned within 24 hours. There is a $75.00 refundable rental fee for the hot boxes. A credit card number will be kept on file until the hot boxes are returned the same day or within 24 hours. They will keep your food hot for 3 hours. Allow time and space for the hot boxes and food to be transferred to your vehicle.
1. Prices and menu items are subject to change without notice, as food pricing changes.
2. The trays that we use for packing food items hold food quantities for approx. 40 people. So the minimum count for each item is for 40 or greater (unless otherwise listed). This makes the containers consistent for packing/stacking and loading into the hot boxes.
3. Salad dressings are available almost any day and can be ordered by 24 oz containers. Call for availability. Our salads are also available on short notice and smaller minimums.
- Delivery is only available on orders for groups of at least 100 guest count.
- The delivery charge is 35.00.
- All orders totally 1,200.00 and up will have no delivery charge in Utah County.
- We will drop the food off on your prepared tables ready to serve. We will not wait for set up if you are not ready for the food.
- Please give us a time closest to the start time of your event so if you have ordered hot food, it will be hot when the guests are ready to eat.